Sunday, January 10, 2010

China Cpu Where To Purchase My CPU Upgrade?

Where to purchase my CPU upgrade? - china cpu

I try my CPU to something that 64-bit processing, it can better handle. Looking to buy an Intel T7600. I did my research and I know it is the most powerful chip can be supported on my motherboard. My question is: Where can I buy? Current sites for the latest $ 600 for an OEM. My other option is in the same chip for less than $ 300 from China goes eBay. What compromises on eBay is that they are true or call? Providers say they are SL9SJ with pins. I know that J is a BGA and PGA (I) is the version with the pins SL9SD. EBay sellers have very good grades, but in the end, which can be trusted? Shopping in the box at retail or OEM suspected new China "with a big discount? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment