Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stylish Camera Bags Lx3 Stylish Camera Case??? Looking For A Good Quality, Low Priced Case. Help Please?

Stylish camera case??? Looking for a good quality, low priced case. Help please? - stylish camera bags lx3

Now is the fifteenth birthday is approaching and I saw some cases, for my Canon Rebel XSi and one or two of your contact lenses and possibly a flash. Since I tend to my camera in many places, photo club, namely, parks, zoos, school events, a small bag that I think ideal.I really do not want more money to take one hundred U.S. dollars, and would at least be inelegant and / or color. Not appear to be lazy, but maybe you could say you have or point me in the right direction, because I have not had much luck finding anything, besides the typical Lowepro or Tamrac.

I thought the bag Crumpler $ 5 million or Bowler Bag Acme Made, but suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A million thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment