Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flatulence Hunger My Baby Is Onemonth Old..shes A Premature Am Concerned Whether Shes Drinkign Enough?please Help Me Mothers!!!?

My baby is onemonth old..shes a premature am concerned whether shes drinkign enough?please help me mothers!!!? - flatulence hunger

exclsusively Feed milk.for on the chest, the last 2 days I have Feeligne has changed his eating habits ... who aspire only 3 mnts .. No sleep / play ... .. shes having colic drops theres no way a question of the wind, caught / gas / bloating ... Usually they will cry when she is hungry ... but now shes crying NT cogens making strange noises ... INA amoutn sometimes even vomits large ... PED. Did I say .. compltely vomiting is normal, can tell my mother to a child does not eradicate hunger whenver you're hungry, they will cry .. Nees not worry, is that true? Should I change diapers in the sequence not to feed too? In the latest revision has gained weight ... Nest test in 2 weeks ..
Should I be worried ... At night he wakes up every hour and a half na .. Feeding schedule changes .. sometimes referred to asDE 6 Mountains .. soemtimes 10 mnts ... at feeding locks sometimes very good ... soemtimes she licks his mouth without drinking ... Please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment