Sunday, February 28, 2010

Normal Finding Of Hemoglobin Can You Tell Me Why My Uncle's Hemoglobin Drops?

Can you tell me why my uncle's hemoglobin drops? - normal finding of hemoglobin

My uncle was taken to a hospital in 4 weeks. He experienced chest pain.They found to suffer from anemia, and hemoglobin drops than usual. He underwent a coronary bypass operation was a success, and robotics. They tested her lymph nodes, lymph nodes, because they have seen. Four days ago, dischraged the hospital and we brought him home. As we are in our house, gave him food and drink given to medicines. After 30-40 minutes, began to be lethargic. It was like he was insane at the time. And the next day when he returns to normal, but he knew what had happened the day before. Every day he appeared in the weakness and drowsiness. He can not speak loudly. And today, we called 911, because he has a fever higher than 105th They tested her blood pressure and only 80/32. Cansomeone explain why this has happened .. Is it because the medications you take and the dosage? I hope someone can answer my question seriously ..

No comments:

Post a Comment