Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mini Bikes For Sale In Ga What Should I Get For Christmas!? PLZ HELP!?

What should i get for christmas!? PLZ HELP!? - mini bikes for sale in ga

Ok this is a frequently asked question, but I am a man of 16 years in California, lives, not knowing what they are buying. I mean, I just feel like if I had everything you want, ...
can not miss Christmas because all my uncles and aunts from the city.
sooo anyone recommend something?

BTW

I'm not a kid kid rich, I live in an apartment, but I must:

xbox360 (many games), computers (obviously), Mini-Bike (the sale last year)

TSD and the shoes, "my mother said something Aorund 50 ...

I spend about 50 to, but my mother forsure spend more.

Does anyone have any suggestions? PLZZ AND TY! Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment