Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lush Henna Salon How Can I Fix My Coloured Wrong Hair?

How can i fix my coloured wrong hair? - lush henna salon

Okayy, its long history, but I wanted to go to my red hair, so I bought hair dye red cherry (Garnier Nutrisse), but only the top of my hair and very dark, so I bought the blonde (again Garnier Nutrisse) and the by him in the black side I got my desired color, but not much happened at the base, so I am a little blonde (Garnier Nutrisse) color bit depth, which is a bit lighter, and then only henna - ed all , and then went up to red ginger, and the background is dark brown with a red-red.
I think now should be done professionally, but I do not know if his hair was ok? Locos I mean, there are more than one course of two weeks, but really despise my hair is now very bad, So sure I left it in a room and then rest until I the root of the law would require a good thing?
In addition, use shampoo all over, the natural (Lush) has, without chemicals, so you could get on my hair?
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment